The Inside Track – Preparing For Your Future In the Cannabis Industry
Saturday, February 25th, 2017 at 9:30 am to Saturday, February 25th, 2017 at 1:30 pm
Crown Plaza San Diego Mission Valley - 2270 Hotel Circle North San Diego, CA 92108
This seminar will cover topics directly relevant to California’s medical and adult use marijuana laws – including:
● State licensing structures and regulations under both the Medical Cannabis Regulation & Safety Act and Proposition 64
● Navigating the new tax structure under AUMA & IRS Tax Code 280;
● Local government regulations and land use policy;
● Navigating the local permitting process;
● Emerging aspects of marijuana business such as distribution, quality assurance, the future of the delivery service model and branding, packaging & labeling.
In order to gain “inside track” knowledge regarding the ever-evolving cannabis industry, attendees will learn directly from:
● Leading practitioners in Cannabis Law & Tax
● Consultants working hands-on with municipalities in crafting their land use policies
● A licensed cannabis operator about the changes to current laws and future regulations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Current Cannabis Business Operators, Aspiring Cannapreneurs, Investors, Real Estate Professionals, Government Employees, Insurance Professionals, Municipal Employees, and anyone else interested in the future of California’s cannabis industry.
CA Cannabis Industry Association Policy Conference
Tuesday, March 7th, 2017 at 7:30 am to Tuesday, February 7th, 2017 at 7:00 pm
Sheraton Grand, 1230 J Street, Sacramento
On the heels of the passage of Proposition 64, the California Cannabis Industry Association (CCIA) is pleased to host their 2nd Annual Policy Conference to discuss a variety of topics related to the industry and its regulations in the state of California.
Click here to register: https://fs7.formsite.com/kmkstrat/2017CCIAConference/index.html